Easter Dinner Table
Updated: Apr 23, 2020
This year Easter is going to be very different thanks to the arrival of Covid19 to America. However, Easter is not cancelled! We can still celebrate the life, death and resurrection of our Savior even though we can't sit in the church pew next Sunday. As my little nephew answers when you ask him where Jesus lives, He is in our hearts, and our hearts are made to worship Him!
This week, I decided to have a little fun and create this Easter tablescape even though no one will sit at my table next weekend. I used heirloom pieces and newer items that I already had. The color scheme revolved around the heirloom lace Easter egg tablecloth that I put at the center of the table and the floral Anthropologie salad plates from my collection.
I certainly enjoyed myself while putting this together, and it brought a little joy into my week despite the uncertainty we all face.
Happy Easter, my friends! Remember that because He lives, we can face tomorrow!
- Easter Egg Tablecloth, Gold-rimmed Glasses, Fire King Egg Plate & Gold Flatware: heirlooms
- Chargers: TableclothsFactory.com
- Gold-rimmed Dinner Plate: Houzz.com
- Blush Pink Napkin: Pier1
- Floral Salad Plate: Anthropologie
- Amber Champagne Coup: Pier1
- Candlesticks: Target (similar)
- Southern Living at Home Gallery Pitcher (discontinued): Ebay
- Southern Living at Home Gravy Boat & Tray (discontinued): unable to find
- Fitz & Floyd Classics Rabbit Cabbage Pitcher: Ebay
- Easter Eggs & Cherry Blossom Stems: Seasonal Hobby Lobby