2021, Please Be Kind.
Updated: Jan 23, 2021
It’s been a crazy couple of weeks since Christmas, but I finally got around to taking all the decorations down and re-styling my house for the fresh (albeit eerily similar to last) new year! Decorating seems to keep me sane in these uncertain times. Yes, I’m still using the front room as the dining room with my breakfast table in it, and it’s really starting to grow on me as an eating space. I’m planning to leave it this way for now!
I call this photo “a very Willow and Pearls photo” because it features the hobnail milk glass epergne and the Staffordshire pups that I bought from Emily! I loooove both! The epergne is filled with my favorite Rose of Dawn camellias from my yard that remind me of my Mama Dawn. Also, look at my beautiful new candelabra lamps on the mantel! Murphey Becker Art on Instagram inspired me to start searching for these a few months ago, and I found some at Hoover Antique Gallery. They don’t match exactly, but I kind of like it that way.
What do you think? How is your new year going and what are you doing to stay sane?
- Rug - Home Depot
- Samsung The Frame TV - Amazon
- TV Frame - Deco TV Frames (Ornate Gold)
- Blue Chair - family heirloom
- Breakfast Table Set - family heirloom
- Ginger Jars - Amazon
- Firescreen - Options Ebay and Etsy
- Camellia Prints - Etsy (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Vintage Bamboo Frames - Ebay or Etsy
- Vintage Candelabra Lamps - Hoover Antique Gallery (Hoover, AL0
- Stafforshire Dogs, Milkglass Epergne - @willowandpearls on instagram